Re: Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: Re: Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:32:01 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Peggy,

Sorry we missed you at Dixon.  For those of you that didn't go, it was the best
swap meet in Northern Calif.  I was given a pair of early MGA gauges in like
new condition.  There was a Judson S/C there.  More parts then you could shake
a stick at.  I even found a Bug-i for Hal, who if you are looking I hope you
called.

It was a fun day, but since I worked the night before I couldn't stay long, It
was a two hour drive to get to my bed.  Then, I wake up to a broken Gas Turbine
at work.  It's gonna take a couple of weeks for me to catch up on my sleep.

Se ya at the next one.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby