Re: Your Spitfire

To: savercool@email.msn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your Spitfire
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:38:13 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/17/99 6:03:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
savercool@email.msn.com writes:

<< BTW-Nigel has manual choke too-I love people asking me what that knob is
 for-followed by, "why don't you change it to automatic?"<g> >>

My '62 Sprite is still manual choke as well. People look inside my car and
ask me about almost all the knobs. I get a weird look sometimes when I tell
them "you pull that knob there to start the car." I guess alot of people are
used to these modern luxury cars. That's ok I wouldn't change anything about
my little car either.

James
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration