Mag wheel nuts and parts to give away.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag wheel nuts and parts to give away.
From: SirIanOfCa@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 01:46:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just got given a Mk 3 Sprite that has been used as an SCCA race car.The car
arrived in bits and everything is there to make it a fun little project in
time for summer.I was also given a set of mag wheels.However the appropriate
Mag wheel nuts are nowhere to be found.Is there anyplace where I may purchase
these things I have tried Moss but to no avail.I was thinking Mini Mania
maybe but after rifling through all my books and magazines I cannot find a
number for them.If anyone has Mini manias phone number I sure would
appreciate it.

Recently I have recieved a couple of E mails from people asking about parts.I
cannot exactly remember who. I saved the mail but have had some comp problems
and had to reformat my hard drive.If you would kindly send me another mail I
shall expedite the bits you need.

Now I have a veritable mountain of parts which I would very much like to
reduce considerably as space for me is a real problem. I only want them to go
to good homes.Most of these parts I have inherited or taken from cars I have
pulled from peoples back yards and stripped.I do not want any money for these
parts but upon receipt of anything you may want reimbursement for postage
would be fine.I think I went a little overboard when I got into the hobby.

I would like to say thanks for the help I have recieved from you all with
advice and tech info etc.The list has been invaluable to me in getting the Mk
2 well on the way to being done.I sure appreciate it.

                                                    Thanks    Ian.