Re: Autocross car preparation.

To: redfish@premier.net
Subject: Re: Autocross car preparation.
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:36:23 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick--Thanks for the reply---Between you and Allen I have already been
putting this thing together in my mind.  And I havent gotten through all my
mail yet.  So far, it seems I should work toward a street prepared ESP/DSP
class car.  I really don't have a lot of loose cash at my disposal.  I would
like to hear from anyone who has 3/4" sway bars, panard rods, and other
autocross equipment for sale in great used condition.  And the first moves,
after the body work, should center on tires and suspension.  The engine mods
allowed will occur as the engine is rebuilt.  Really appreciate the info!!

David