Re: May West Knoxville Driving Challenge

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: May West Knoxville Driving Challenge
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:24:51 -0500
Cc: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>, Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
HFC,
Our local club Midwest Rgion AHCA does NOT require roll-bars, the only
equipment usually required are seat-belts and helmets. I've attend national AHCA
events and that is all they have required as well.

The AHCA is insured and the insurance rep is a member of our local
club and he has never indicated that anything beyond seat-belts and
helmets were needed.

Bob