Re: Car covers 2

To: "DANNY RENDLEMAN" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car covers 2
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:47:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Danny,

At least three people had negative comments about the Technalon/Genesis
covers. They let both dirt and water through and don't hold up well over
time. How did you come to the conclusion that they are the way to go?
Having owned both the technalon and the tyvek I would never buy another
technalon cover.

Robert