Re: shirt production run #2

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shirt production run #2
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:19:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/21/99 5:22:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tob@taltec.net
writes:

<< I finally got the loose ends tied down.... and I've been busy with da
Sprite
 and School... so here is the updated and modernaized web page:

 http://www.taltec.net/images/main.html  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The shirts still look good.  I assume we can order shirts with just the front
printed.  I'd like one with the logo on the front and a plain back.

BTW, the list admin is Mark Bradakis, and you can get him at:
mjb@autox.team.net.

The web site has a lot of info and works fine, BUT, the black background
makes the black shirts disappear and the blue lettering is hard to read.  The
Java image works fine with IE 4.0.  You also put this on the welcome page:

<<  Browse the different catagories to the right, and when you are ready to
order, just click on the last link to the right. (it will open in a new window

feel free to grab any art work on the page as well...  >>

But the categories are on the left, and you are missing a closing
parenthesis.  Not that I would ever nit-pick!  <BG>

Really, you do nice work!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s.  Can we order the golf tees with the logo?  (Just kidding!)