Re: AMP vs Volt meter

Subject: Re: AMP vs Volt meter
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:58:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well low guage wiring is a must... Those big thick wires going to your
starter arent massive for nothing... anyway I found this... I think its off
of a SunBeam mailing list...

http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/archives/95_03/0021.html

Tells you how to hook up an Ammeter... Which I think I'm going to be doing
soon.. we will see.

Good luck..

Hey BY THE WAY! I'm looking for a Sunbeam S7 motorcycle... very nice.. all I
could find were a couple pics,
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/road/gbr27/s7.htm would anybody know anything
on it? imported into the US?
maybe I'll go try the SunBeam list.... thanks anyhow...

Toby