Re: Tanglewood

To: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>, <LBCarNut@aol.com>, <byers@cconnect.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tanglewood
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 07:48:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Heh. This Tanglewood was the country estate of the RJ Reynolds tobacco
tycoon family back around the turn of the century. It's now a public park,
and it is located in west-central NC, just outside of Winston-Salem. Every
June it is the site of a pretty major British car gathering.

I will be there on Sunday, with the Bugeye. I can't make the rally due to a
previous commitment. Likely, I'll be working at the show, since I'm a member
of the hosting organization.

Tom Zuchowski