re;apology NO WAY well maybe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re;apology NO WAY well maybe
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 22 May 99 08:47:43 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
O.K. looks like I hit a toe or two,Ron,Keith,I was not refering to the business
as a whole part,but I was in reference to the person/s who would belittle our
friend WFO for his enthusiastic spirit and desire to help,I also derided Moss
for there desire not to help me,I'm sure others have had more favorable results
than I.But there are lots of good companys out there,many that understand that
friends help friends,if they don't then they deserve a little wake-up call.As a
subscriber to CHATTER magazine;join AHCA if you don't get it;I am aware that
the Nock Family are fine people who supply parts to keep the cars alive for the
love of the hobby,unlike some of those catalog folk(just some not all).Herb,
I'm still supportive of your posting and although I don't need parts,I think
it's a great way to help others,for the love of the hobby!toyman
          Who's supportive of the List,
          Thats great for you and me
          M-O-R
          R-I-S
          Even B.L.C.          LONG LIVE SPRIDGETEERS....sorry got carried away