Re: Sprite Side Windows and more Questions

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Sprite Side Windows and more Questions
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 11:13:03 -0700
Cc: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We, my Son and I, autocross using drum brakes and are quite comfortable doing
so.
The drums were turned and the shoes "arched" by a competent brake-bonder.  We
followed his advice on the brake material after we told him our use of the car.

We stand on the brakes so hard and for such a short time, I can't imagine too
much
improvement can be gained by going with disc's, least wise not for our
application.  Street use may be a different story.  Guess if I wanted disc's,
I'd
pull them off my (to be restored) Mk III.

Like Ulix said, they need to be bedded in.
WFO Herb