Re: Weekend driving + Midget question

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend driving + Midget question
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 23:00:25 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Peggy,

We were out and about too.  Puddles didn't make it though.  She's having fuel
pump problems. It was a real nice weekend, sunny, warm, and clear skies.
Finally some nice top down weather.

Hope to see you soon.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby