75/76 Midget wiring Qs

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 75/76 Midget wiring Qs
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:16:18 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Why is it that no matter how many parts you buy, you always need
something else?  AAAAAA!

Couple of wiring questions.  Wiring diagrams are like Chinese writing to
me.

1)  Rear right side marker:  Is it supposed to have a black (ground?)
wire in addition to the red wire?  The left side does but the wire was
missing on the passenger side.

2)  On the firewall just above the fusebox on my parts car ('75),
there's a little metal box screwed in.  It's the only one around, so it
should be pretty obvious.  What is that?  Now...on the body I'm using
('76), I have the screw holes for mounting the box.   But the wiring
harness is short the entire section that goes to that part, so I can't
wire it in.  The section doesn't look like it was cut/removed, it just
isn't there.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes