Re: 52 Jag Sedan

To: nateley <nateley@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: 52 Jag Sedan
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:41:32 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dave,

As with all prices it depend on condition, location, and owners pride.
Sometimes they think it is priceless.  I believe a 52 is a MKV sedan?  The parts
are available, but expensive.  If you have a familly, they are a real neat car
because they have a back seat.  Good riding, some parts are hard to find,
interiors will be custom made and in leather.  Wood is common throughout the
car, normally rosewood.  It is real nasty to work with, must wear a resporator
because of acidic nature of the dust.  This wood is so bad when the dust gets on
you and your sweat, it burns like crazy.  It would be an awsome car to drive
around in when done.  If it is done right, it will be a award winner.  Price in
in the eyes of the beholder.  $1500 tops in my book.

Good luck

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby