My mothers Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My mothers Midget
From: Mikkel Pedersbęk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:37:33 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers,

I have kind of the opposite problem of Frank Clarici. Since my mother got
her Midget MKIII (1970) a few years ago, I have been intoduced to a new way
of motoring. I get to loan the Midget from time to time, but it is usualy
broken down and needs to be fixed. Sometimes the repairs take a little
longer than needed ;-) Now it is in better shape than ever and I hardly get
to loan it :-(
Being a full time student I dont have the funds for buying a Midget, but
there might be another solution to that problem.
I have 10 years experinence with computer, networking, Internet and other
computer related issues, and was hoping that there is someone out there
that want to trade some computerexpertice with a midget.
So fellow listers if You know (or hear about) anybody in europe that is
willing to do this kind of trade, please pass them my e-mail.
TIA
Regards
Mikkel
---