Re: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets (less LBC content)

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, LRuggi2635@aol.com
Subject: Re: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets (less LBC content)
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:55:35 EDT
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-27 11:49:36 EDT, ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

> I might be into collecting stamps right now and
>  have clean fingernails.

Great line!  Good one heard last week at a baseball batting cage:  My friend
Chris Schlarman (formula Ford and former Sprite racer) was hitting balls
with, as is our style, a wooden bat.  The guy in front of us was using
aluminum and the "ping! ping!" sound made Chris say "If I heard that as the
sound of a ball hitting a bat when I was a kid, instead of wanting to be
Mickey Mantle I'd have probably thought of being a friggin' ballet dancer."