Re: Looking for Shawn (shk) Vibration help!

To: Dave Vrba <Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Shawn (shk) Vibration help!
From: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:35:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes I am still here.  I moved and changed servers.

To be honest, I haven't corrected the problem.  I have found if I depress the
clutch pedal slightly when the vibration is starting I can slip the clutch into
a position that eliminates the vibration.  I suspect the problem is the
clutch.  I replaced the disc several years ago, but I am using a pressure plate
of unknown vintage.

Hope this helps,

Shawn