Drat Foiled Again! Fuel Pump Leaks

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drat Foiled Again! Fuel Pump Leaks
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:43:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

In anticipation of the Summer driving season and wanting to be fully
prepared for that unlikely breakdown, I rebuilt the original electric
fuel pump for my Midget.  I decided to test it in a can of spirits to
make sure that it works.  Well, it pumps beautifully but one of the
plastic hose connections is cracked.  I glued it up with JB Weld on the
inside and put it on the suction side but it still leaks.  No problem,
I'll just order a new pair from Moss.  Not Available!  Anyone know where
I might find these little but necessary plastic parts?

--
Mark
1970 Midget

http://members.home.net/mendicott/midget.html