Re: Side Marker Reflector

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Side Marker Reflector
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 13:13:16 EDT
Cc: fpixley@kingston.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/30/99 11:04:47 AM EST, rickfisk@concentric.net writes:

<< REAL Spridgets don't need 3 wipers, side reflectors, headrests, battering
ram
 bumpers, or any of that other government-mandated crap. >>

Well now Rick--I have a '79 Midget, sans the emissions garbage--I kind of
like the 3 wiper blades, and my neck, and especially my family's necks, are
sure glad the headrests are there--I am restoring a '67 Sprite and have a '73
Midget parts car--I will probably put the headrest seats into the '67, not
for resting my head, but for well-deserved safety.  Roll bars too.  And they
all are REAL Spridgets.  AND as a bonus, all three have headlights that were
designed as part of the car instead of forgotten in the original design and
then with an "Oh Yeah!" glued to the bonnet as an afterthought. (just
kidding--flame shields up!)

Keep on Spridgeting!!   8^)

--David