Re: Electronic Speedometers

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic Speedometers
From: "Jay Bourgraf" <jaybird@isoc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:56:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
    I have a TH350 trans in my rod. The inductive transmitter actually
screws on to the existing speedo housing, which is attached to the
trans, in placer of the speedo cable. I looked on my spare LBC tranny
and the cable fitting appears to be the same as the GM (horse shoes
and hand grenades). So it appears to be a quality part. No hokey
stick-on magnets for the driveshaft and all that. Mine came with the
car, so I did not install it. If you need more info let me know 'cause
I can probably find out more from a couple of other gearheads here.

Jay Bourgraf
65' Sprite