Re: Church key

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>, nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Church key
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:25:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well,

Might as well make my contribution to this thread and answer Nory's
question at the same time:

http://search.ebay.com/cgi-bin/texis/ebay/results.html?maxRecordsPerPage=50&quer
y=%22church+key%22&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1=ebayctry&ebaytag1code=0&SortProp
erty=MetaEndSort&SortOrder=%5Ba%5D

(translation: go to ebay, do a search for "church key" you'll find some)

We used to have Rhiengold and Schlitz serving trays back in the day ('60s)
also to set your brew and church key down on. I wonder what ever happened
to those....... Nothing but top shelf for my old man.......

Rhiengold and Portuguese Pitstops... (bet no one knows what those are ;-)

Robert