Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 99 19:09:10 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I hope that the mutual love of the Guiness nectar is not a LBC requirement.I
say this because I have given Guiness Extra Stout a try,sorry gentlemen but I
don't see the appeal of an ale that bites from start to finish(stone cold)I
must confess I love my beer Mexican(no Corona)BUT I LOVE MY CARS BRITISH!!!
           Tecate' & Tequila in Texas.....Toyman