Antique show

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Antique show
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 20:40:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As I was heading out of town for the day with the kids, I heard, on the
radio, something about an antique car show in our market area and something
about British.  So I went that way and was disappointed when I found a
pocket of American antiques.  As I drove away I spotted a cluster of VW
bugs.  AHA!  Drove further and found about a dozen British cars, including
one '59 bugeye in very good shape.  (there were traces of rust starting to
come through the paint at the seams, but otherwise pretty perfect.  'Lindy'
is the original owner, since purchasing the car in England in '59 (LHD for
the purpose of bringing home).  He doesn't use computers though.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca