RE: Roadster fit for a king...HRH MGB GT?

To: "'Jim Rowan'" <jimrowan@uic.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster fit for a king...HRH MGB GT?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:31:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So is it a roadster or a GT?  Heck,  maybe it's a GT that they cut up and
made into a roadster.

I guess that means the soft top goes into the trunk, right?

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |