[Fwd: Need a favor...]boundary="------------0595136FD99E0833F47F71AF"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Need a favor...]boundary="------------0595136FD99E0833F47F71AF"
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 17:12:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------0595136FD99E0833F47F71AF

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Bugeye Sprite
67 Sprite
59 A40
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/
--------------0595136FD99E0833F47F71AF

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:35:50 -0400
To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
From: M Brouillette <mbrouill@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Need a favor...

Frank,

        I need a favor.  I'm not on the Sprite, Triumph or MG lists anymore and
need to get this sent out.  Could you help me out here?

                                        Mike Brouillette

  The British Cars of NH Show of Dreams British car show will be held at
the Hampshire Hills Sports and Fitness center in Milford, NH on June 20th
from 10-3, near the intersection of Route 13 south and Route 101.

  This is for a really great cause all money collected from this show goes
to the High Hopes Foundation for terminally ill children.  We had over 100
cars participate last year and would love to see lots more.

  This car show is held in conjunction with a Hot Air Balloon festival held
at the same site on June 18,19 & 20, near the intersection of Route 13
south and Route 101. Plans are being put in place to bring the community
together at Hampshire Hills for another wonderful Hot Air Balloon festival.
We are already taking requests for Balloon rides and they go off at 6am and
6pm each day, Crafters are signing up, entertainment is being scheduled and
20 Hot Air Balloons and their crews are already planning to be there.

                                                Mike Brouillette

==================================
About High Hopes...

Disney World Trips, a Tree House, visits to a Dude Ranch, Washington-DC,
Cars, Special Needs Vans, Computers, Expensive Medical Equipment, Visits to
Faraway Relatives, are only a few of the more than 200 wishes that High
Hopes has been asked to grant to chronically or terminally ill New
Hampshire children by the volunteers and generous supporters of the High
Hopes Foundation. Since 1983,
these dedicated individuals have raised funds to fulfill these dreams with
a wide variety of functions.

--------------0595136FD99E0833F47F71AF--