RE: weather-stripping (two questions)

To: "'Curtis Carlson'" <carlson@navtech.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: weather-stripping (two questions)
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:01:58 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Curtis ,
I bought the seal you are talking about , and all of the others for my
Bugeye hard top  from "Bill Bolton" Phone NO. 541 / 895 - 5576
He has had the correct shaped seals remanufactured in neoprene . (they don't
rot) I had them at my house 4 days after I ordered them from him . Hope this
helps ,
Mark Hanna
AN5L/13731