Re: Questions

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:35:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I'm guilty as charged. I'll fess up, Jay.
But that e-mail was not identified as LBC related.
It's clicking on an e-mail (for example) "re: carbs"
and being thrown into a completely un-related
subject with several referenced e-mails included
(also, ultimately, un-related) that makes things
a bit difficult. But, alas, we're all in the same boat.
If life was a bed of roses... there'd always be thorns.

But you missed the main point. Helping each other.

I will help anyone, if I can, without question. I just
mailed a spridget part to a person on the list a
couple days ago. Was happy to do it.

I didn't "grill" him about his parts-locating expertise.

Have a great weekend. Looks like it may be a tad
hot/humid and wet in WI for the Bugeye, though. -GS-