Re: oooops!!! sorry! & Re: Rear brakes.

To: :
Subject: Re: oooops!!! sorry! & Re: Rear brakes.
From: Ron Corry <corry@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:08:04
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi there Don,

No problem for me about spelling of Healey. Have you seen the the spelling
of same in the title of the Spridgets Archive area? Yup, it's "Healy"

I always do any search for Austin Healey material as "Austin (Healy,Healey)"
Seems like very many people miss off the last 'e'.

I don't think that this list is overly concerned with the matters of
spellings,
once the meaning is clear, and no deliberate slight is intended.

Regarding your flared hollow bolt:- I have always trimed these off by
filing. No
problems so far. Don't go too hard on it, and leave it square. What you do
have
to watch, it that you still have some material to compress in the pipe
swelling.
If that is fully compressd, then I think that I would make up a new pipe.
Saves
leaks!

Ron from Ireland.
'59 Sprite "Oggibip"