Vizard's new edition!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Vizard's new edition!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:24:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys!  In case you don't know or haven't checked, AMAZON.com is taking
orders for Vizard's new Tuning the A-Series Engine which is being released in
July, 1999.  It is $39.95 plus shipping.  Here are the particulars:

"Tuning the A-Series Engine; The Definitive Manual on Tuning for Performance
or Economy"
 David Vizzard; Hardcover; @ $39.95 each
     (Usually ships in 4-6 weeks (but may not be available at all))

Will ship via: Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)

Item(s) Subtotal:                      $39.95
Shipping & Handling:                     3.95
                                      -------
Subtotal:                              $43.90

I have mine on order--my Father's Day present!!

---David