A late British Car weekend.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A late British Car weekend.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:52:26 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw more LBCs this weekend than I have (on the road) in the past year!
They weren't out during Brit Car week.

Saturday night I saw a red TR4 in King of Prussia, PA on route 202 near the
mall.  I'm afraid it was in a car park with the bonnet open.  (OOPS!)

Sunday, I saw a nice, black MGA in Abington, PA.  Then as I turned the corner
after passing it, there were 4 LBCs parked.  A mustard BGT, a stripped MGB
roller, and two late '50s Magnettes (I think), one in show condition.

This morning I passed a very pretty, red CB MGB (hood up, in the rain) on the
way to work, also in Abington, PA.  All that will really make it a great week
for me!  Were any of these listers in eastern PA?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport