Re: bumblebee wire

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bumblebee wire
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:23:14 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

All,

I put the "bumblebee" ignition wires on my bugeye.  Can't tell any
difference in performance but it really adds a nice touch to the engine
bay.  Couldn't find the original style plug caps (an L shaped Copper Clip
without insulator) anywhere so,  I ended up using a period looking 90
degree style plug cap cap with a black plastic insulator from M***.  I
accidentally bought two sets of plug caps If anyone wants the second set we
can work out a trade for something.  They screw on to the bumblebee wire
without any mods and look really nice.

Herb

Ulix Goettsch <ulix@saul.u.washington.edu> on 06/21/99 10:42:49 AM

Please respond to Ulix Goettsch <ulix@saul.u.washington.edu>