Re: Tachometer Help

To: Jason Burden <jayburden@home.com>
Subject: Re: Tachometer Help
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:17:10 -0400
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason Burden wrote:

> Ok i got to ask now, whats the big deal with the '67 sprite? Im glad I
> bought it now :)

67 Sprites are considered (by many) to be the best of all the years.
Biggest engine (pre smog)
Nitrated cross drilled crank shaft (67 only)
No smog stuff
roll up windows/fold down top
No padded dash
Still has toggle switches not rocker switches
It is the fastest (ask any one who drove a 67 then any other "stock"
spridget)

These are my humble opinions, others WILL disagree but....
I have a 67 12cc engine in all 3 of my LBCs on the road.
I put a metal dash in my wife's 73 Midget
My first Sprite was a 67.
I drive a Bugeye these days because I like the looks.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ