Re: Safety ( Non LBC )

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Safety ( Non LBC )
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:30:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith Turk wrote:
. Well he fell asleep at the
> wheel and Rolled his brand new F 250 Ford Crew cab.... he is fine... a bit
> shaken up....
>
> Guys Driving Tired is Dumb....

I am glad he is OK.
I fell asleep at the wheel of a Sprite coming home from Florida. My
buddy riding with measked if I was awake. I said yes. He asked me why I
was rubbing the gaurd rail with the car!!! He drove from that point (and
he was not yet a licensed,only 15) I only ground down the door handles.
This was one of my adventures in my 67 Sprite.

Take a nap! Get a room! Stay over just don't even think of driving if
you are tired.
I also was the first on the scene when a young girl gave her friend a
ride home, only 5 miles away, she fell asleep at the wheel and went over
the gaurd rail.
She was ok but not her car. Seat belt work, I saw it with my own eyes.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ