Re: Owner's manual

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Owner's manual
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>...all but 3 pages are stuck together. > It's in
decent shaped, but I'd really >like to be able to read
it. So, any
>suggestions as to how to get the pages >unstuck?

Try steam.  If it gets wallpaper off the walls, it
should unstick your pages.  Try holding it over a
boiling teapot.  The steam should soften whatever
"glue" is holding it together so you can separate the
pages without damaging them.  I'm not sure how to dry
them so they don't stick together again though......
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.