Off topic.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off topic.
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 22:42:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Off topic:
I'm in electronics, too, sorta.  I own 3 Fluke meters-they're the
best.   Anyone want to trade amps, speakers, etc. for Spridget parts?
I've got a few good QSCs and some old Fraziers(tube) and a
McIntosh(Macintosh?) or two, JBL, Hafler, Crown, etc. amps.  JBL,
Klipsch, etc. speakers.  Any takers?  I've also got a boatload of NOS
tubes.  E-mail numbers if you need amp tubes.  I prefer solid state.
Tubes are cool with the glow and all but............

I could use a good stereo for the Spridget.   Tip of the day:   Put a
big cap (.5mfd or bigger) in front(parallel) of your car stereo amp and
give your low frequencies a kick in the rear.
Cheers,
Derf