RE: Good Karma Points

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Good Karma Points
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:56:43 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix

The real problem is that I can't hold the wheel straight with the broken
left hand while I select a gear with the right. I figure to have some grip
strength back by early next week. I'll give it another try then.

Bearing in mind Keith's story about his buddy falling asleep at the wheel,
and given the medication doses I'm currently prescribed, it's probably not
good for the public safety for me to be behind the wheel anyway.  I'm not
getting much useful work done either: I keep getting distracted by the
pretty colors in the pie charts...

Phil Vanner
with all the mental acuity of a turnip.