Re: 1961 Sprite MarkII Recommendations

To: hubbard@idir.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1961 Sprite MarkII Recommendations
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:08:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/27/99 4:33:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
hubbard@idir.net writes:

> Any thoughts on an offer of $1,000-$1,200 for such a car, not being
>  absolutely sure of the car functioning?  (engine does look like it was
>  rebuilt)  The guy does seem a decent, honest fellow.

I'd probably offer $500.00 and try and wait him out.  For $1200.00 you should
be able to buy a like car rust free in Ca or TX and get it shipped for less
than you will spend fixing this one.  Of course I hate body work.

Robert Houston
74 Midget Katy