Conclave report

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave report
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:43:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, guys!  Just got back from Conclave yesterday.  What a week!  It was a
blast.  I only wish I had seen more of you there.  I put together a photo
album at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=17604&a=308944 so you
could all see how much fun we had.

Healium didn't skip a beat...except for on that one corner at the raceway
when I managed to spin out and swing around 180 degrees and end up in the
dirt.  Not to worry, though, I did get to run again and made it all the way
to the finish line.  I missed winning my class by a quarter second, though --
aarrrgh!  Guess I was just too timid after my little incident.  The Kitterers
were there, as were Jim Albeck and Leo S.  We Spridgeteers showed them how to
have fun.

See you all next year at Indianapolis, right?  I can't wait to take a spin
around the Brickyard.  Oh, wait.  That didn't sound right....

Amy