Fastest bugeye Pic

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fastest bugeye Pic
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:21:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was puttering about on a web site one day and saw the Worlds fastest
Bugeye picture on someone's web site...

The Fella that owns the car Doug Odom just got on line and wants a copy if
he can get it...

We also had a long chat about the Bugeye again.... it seems he may have
room for my D motor(less then 305 cu in)   after he runs his E motor ( less
then 260 cu in)..... we talked about swapping them out after the run in the
Camaro.....

This might be just the ticket... in theory the car would run in the 230mph
range on a 222 record and that would put us in the Two Club....

Interesting discussion and it might be a Plan.... hell I don't know we will
have to wait and see.... the motor has to make it through the 6 passes in
the Camaro first....I think...  My original Goal here was to set a record
over two hundred in   a Healey....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )