Bugeye Kingpin shims

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Kingpin shims
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:09:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok all you 'omni-Potent', guru, wizard types!  My Bugeye needs the shim
washers that go between the bronze spacer and the upper trunnion on the
kingpin (swivel axle).  There are supposed to be two:  .008" and
.020"........I suppose one .028" would work as well.  These usually come
with the kingpin set.  Well these didn't and I got them so long
ago.......  Where can I find just the shim washers.  5/8"  o.d. &
13/32-7/16 i.d.
Any help would be appreciated.  I may have to contact Quinten-Harzell in
the U.K. - makers of fine British parts.

Thanks,
Dave
59 :()