Re: S**T(bug-i bonnet emblem)

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S**T(bug-i bonnet emblem)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:00:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Just cut the wings off a later model one, then take an old inner tube, cut
a gasket to fit it, put it on the car with the new gasket under the bonnet,
drill holes in the tabs that will fit a cotter key so it will hold it on
tight with the head of the cotter key, then bend the leg of the key over the
tab. >>

Well, I read this about 4 times, trying to figure out how cutting the fenders
off a newer Spridget would help Larry get his bonnet emblem back!  Maybe it
would make you feel better about losing it...you know, vent some frustration
with a sawzall!

It must be a Bugeye thing...

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (Wings intact)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s.  Don't respond...I was only joking!