Re: Tire Sizes for Rostyles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Sizes for Rostyles
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 06:36:21 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rich,
     I run 165/70 on both my Bugeye and my 71 midget. Currently firestone
F-570's. They are about the same diameter as the stock 145R13's. Your RB
midget sits a bit higher than my cars so you could use a taller tire. A buddy
of mine runs 175/80R13's on his '76 and it results in a small drop in rpm's
at highway speed and fills the wheel wells nicely, his car is at stock height.
Regards,
Peter