Re: Porter book

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Porter book
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 02:58:37 EDT
Cc: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Guys,

Found this copy of Lindsay Porters book.  I have no financial interest,
no sharp wifes, etc.

The Book:
"Porter, Lindsay" Guide to Purchase & D.I.Y. Restoration of the MG Midget
&
Austin-Healey Sprite Haynes "Copyright 1985 unknown edition - VG+/VG+ (a
very clean tight copy, no tears) A step-by-step guide to the restoration
of the MG Midget and Austin-Healey Sprite. Includes specs, history,
mechanics, modifications, and bodywork. An excellent reference." Book #
2159 US$30.00

The Seller:
Jerry Humiec , xxx, Orlando , FL , U.S.A. , 32821
Fax n/a , Email jhumiec@mindspring.com See their homepage here!

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com