Re: Spridget Screen Saver

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Screen Saver
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:23:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
O.K., I have two shots of my '73 Midget in there.  The color is Damask
(dark red).  One is from head on, showing the Union Jack license plate, and
the other is from the right side, looking down the street at the pile of
yard trash my neighbor put out just in time for the photo.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain