More "We Tight"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: More "We Tight"
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 23:05:25 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Spent the day finishing up the brakes, and getting tires mounted.
Tomorrow I will finish up the odds and ends on Miss Molly and get to go
for a drive!

Finally got tired of looking at the hole where the hub/center caps used
to be on the Rostyles, and didn't like the price of ones in Moss, VB,
etc.  Went by the local hardware store, and found some faucet hole
covers, 1-3/4", stainless steel, for $1.09 each.  These are slightly
domed, highly polished, and just barely cover the hole, but look nice.
And they were cheap!

Happy Fourth of July to all my fellow Americans!

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com