Re: Advice sought, minor LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advice sought, minor LBC
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 23:15:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've had the pleasure of meeting both Frank's daughter and the A40.  Both are
exceptional.

When I got my driver's license, my mother sat me down and told me, "Putting
the key in the ignition of a car is like taking the safety off a gun and
pointing it at your head."  More recently, someone on this list said, "I try
to drive like I'm invisible."  Both of these bits of advice have stuck with
me.

Just remind her to drive defensively.  You know she's not crazy, but there
are plenty of crazies out there on the road.

[BEGIN DIGRESSION]  Almost every day I watch people with out of state tags
zag across three lanes of rush hour Knoxville traffic to an exit for I-75
that's not well marked.  I always wonder why their cars have a reverse gear.
It irritates me that the highway department hasn't put up better signs, but
it amazes me that there aren't more accidents there. [END DIGRESSION]

Frank, you might also want to talk to your doctor about Valium.  I think *I*
would need it if I were in your shoes.  :)

Amy