Re: Dash Lights

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Lights
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:02:32 -0400
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Or it might make it worse.  One of the things that shortens the life of
bulbs used in AC fixtures is the way the alternating current makes the
filament flex back and forth.  I imagine that running dash bulbs through
the stabilizer would create a similar effect with "pulsed" DC.

Then again my imagination has been known to fail me at times.  (right,
Larry?) <grin>