Re: Advice sought, minor LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advice sought, minor LBC
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:27:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I would agree with the cell phone and car club.  Pepper spray is for Prime
Ministers!

The other thing that I would give is strong advice about drinking or being
tired and driving and that that would be a good time to use the cell phone
to call home to supportive parents.

The mistake (well ... one of them) that I made when I was fairly young was
accepting a drive from someone across the table from me at the hotel when I
was prudent enough to know that I shouldn't drive.  Broken teeth, jaw, nose
and a piece of scalp.  I could have walked home easily.

Robert D.