Re: $3000 Midgets and me: More

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: $3000 Midgets and me: More
From: "Jason Burden" <jayburden@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:48:19 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I recently purchased a 1967 Sprite. The guy I bought it from did a bunch of
work to the engine, new exhaust, top and seats. The cars runs great! The
body has some problem spots, I need to put patch panels behind all four
tires, and the hood has a crack on it. But I also paid $3000. I am wondering
now how much $$ for a decent paint job and a little body work, any people in
the Nashville area have any suggestions?

Jason