RE: pick a number...its freaky fun..NO LBC CONTENT

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: pick a number...its freaky fun..NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Hal Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:40:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In fact, the sum of all digits of any number divisible by nine is either
nine or is divisible by nine.  Since we multiplied by nine before we added
up the digits the result must have been nine.  If you simply keep adding the
digits up 'till you get a single digit IT WILL ALWAYS BE NINE.  Thus we
don't have to restrict the original selection to between two and nine.

I prefer to remain anonymous, 'cuz I don't want any complaints about numbers
directed at me.

"I can't do that, Dave...."